Infants | Bebes
Safe, Secure, Happy Babies
Our infant care allows parents to leave their precious little ones within our loving care with complete peace of mind.
- Our teachers and caregivers develop caring bonds with each child! They also are wonderful about communication with parents to make sure your baby’s individual needs are met each day.
- You will have access to live view cameras of the classroom and you will be in close communication with your child’s teacher through our Parent communication app, Brightwheel, where you will have up to the minute access to your baby’s eating, sleeping, and diapering, along with updates and photos of their smiling faces!
- At our early learning center, we have calm, quiet, and well-supervised crib rooms to support the development of good sleep patterns.
- All of the rooms at our infant rooms are spacious, colorful, and engage your child’s positive development. Our experiential learning environment and infant curriculum include exploration, music, movement, stories, fine motor activities, and other activities and materials that visually, cognitively, and physically enhance your child’s growth and development.
- Your baby will experience Spanish immersion through hearing songs and interacting with their caregivers all day long!
Here Is What A Few Of Our Families Have To Say About Our Infant Daycare Program & Care:
“My daughter absolutely loves going to school. She started daycare at 10 weeks old, she is now 20 months and we have loved both rooms she has been in! She actually doesn’t want to come home sometimes. That is telling you a lot about how wonderful the teachers and staff are! Thanks so much for taking such great care of my daughter!”
“Just wanted to take a minute to say thank you and recognize how AMAZING everyone is. In the ten minutes I was there this morning, Viry had a tender story and surprise for Huey (she found his sunglasses and knew how much they meant to him). In the gimnasio, all the teachers were radiating positive energy and beautiful smiles. In the baby room there was so much love it was palpable. Johanna had a sweet story about Huey and Roland. Not to mention Roland ADORES her. Faith was so engaged with the kiddos. Vanessa (have a mentioned how wonderful she is) is always full of good ideas about Roland and appreciates all that happens each day. Seriously, in just ten minutes I was (as always) blown away about how GREAT everyone is.”
We look forward to answering all of your questions! Contact us today for more information.