Preschool | Preescolar
Building Blocks for Kindergarten Readiness
Our preschool program is designed to challenge your growing child’s curiosity and development as they prepare for kindergarten.
- While your child is in our Spanish immersion preschool, they’ll benefit from caring bonds that are developed with all teachers and caregivers. Our teachers communicate regularly with parents to make sure you receive information about your child’s daily adventures and learning journey at our center.
- You will have access to live view cameras of the classroom and you will receive many photos and learning stories that describe your child’s ongoing developmental progress! Through Brightwheel, our Parent App, you will maintain a record of photos, learning stories, developmental milestones, and suggestions of how you can support your child’s language learning and development at home.
- The rooms at our Center are spacious and colorful, and they engage your child’s positive development. We use the Creative Curriculum to guide your child’s development and learning. We plan cultural studies that last 4-6 weeks that integrate learning in the areas of social-emotional, physical, early literacy, pre-math, science, social studies, fine motor development, and much more! Play is always an important part of our day!
- Your little one will be fully immersed in the Spanish language. We have received positive feedback from teachers in local Spanish immersion elementary schools that our children are starting kindergarten well prepared and with excellent Spanish fluency.
- You will be a part of Center’s close-knit bilingual community of families!
Here Is What A Few Of Our Families Have To Say About Our Preschool Program & Daycare Center:
“Bilingual Child Care & Education is so much more than a day care center. My son spent his final year before entering kindergarten in Clara and Caro’s loving care. He was constantly excited to tell us what he was learning, to show us his art projects, and more importantly, to go to school every day to play with his friends. Don’t be worried about not “understanding” your children when you pick them up – they compartmentalize and soak up Spanish like little sponges, and it’s so much easier for them when they are little. Their new location and facility looks absolutely amazing – a lot of attention to detail and bright, inviting learning environment. Although our son has started kindergarten, we will always remember his time at Bilingual Child Care and Education Center. Gracias Leah y Miguel!”
“I just wanted to tell you how impressed I was with the dance Alastair and his classmates did last night at cultural night. You could tell that they (and you teachers) had worked so hard. The outfits were also fabulous and the pennies on the shoes – brilliant. I really appreciate all that you do to make school so interesting for the children. I know you work so hard. Thanks again!”
We look forward to answering all of your questions! Contact us today for more information.