Preschool | Preescolar
Building Blocks for Kindergarten Readiness
Our Preschool program is designed to challenge your growing child’s curiosity and development as they prepare for kindergarten!
- Our teachers/care givers develop caring bonds with each child! They also are wonderful about communication with parents to make sure you receive information about your child’s daily adventures and learning journey!
- You will have access to live view cameras of the classroom and you will receive many photos and learning stories that describe your child’s ongoing developmental progress! Through our Parent App, Educa, you will maintain a record of photos, learning stories, developmental milestones, and suggestions of how you can support your child’s learning at home!
- Our rooms are spacious, colorful, and engage your child’s positive development. Our preschool program integrates developmental learning within 4-6 week Hispanic cultural studies. Your child will be challenged according to their unique development in the areas of social emotional, physical, early literacy, pre-math, science, social studies, fine motor development, and much more! Throughout preschool play remains an important vehicle for learning!
- Your little one will be immersed in the Spanish language! We have received positive feedback from teachers in local Spanish immersion elementary schools that our children are starting kinder well-prepared and with excellent Spanish fluency!
- You will be a part of our Center’s close-knit bilingual community of families! You will enjoy our many cultural events where you will be a part of your child’s learning experience!
Here is what a few of our families have to say about our preschool program & care:
“Bilingual Child Care & Education is so much more than a day care center. My son spent his final year before entering kindergarten in Clara and Caro’s loving care. He was constantly excited to tell us what he was learning, to show us his art projects, and more importantly, to go to school every day to play with his friends. Don’t be worried about not “understanding” your children when you pick them up – they compartmentalize and soak up Spanish like little sponges, and it’s so much easier for them when they are little. Their new location and facility looks absolutely amazing – a lot of attention to detail and bright, inviting learning environment. Although our son has started kindergarten, we will always remember his time at Bilingual Child Care and Education Center. Gracias Leah y Miguel!”
“I just wanted to tell you how impressed I was with the dance Alastair and his classmates did last night at cultural night. You could tell that they (and you teachers) had worked so hard. The outfits were also fabulous and the pennies on the shoes – brilliant. I really appreciate all that you do to make school so interesting for the children. I know you work so hard. Thanks again!”
Below you will find a link to our Parent Handbook that is rich with information about our Center. We are also more than happy to answer all of your questions, offer you a tour, or connect you with one of our families for another parent’s feedback on our center! Contact us today for more information!