Does Bilingual Child Care & Education Center approach Spanish immersion in a different way?
- Yes! We have a tight-knit community of families who participate in cultural nights throughout the year to showcase what the children have learned and the progress they have made. Also, we are NAEYC accredited because we place a high value on quality child care!
What makes Bilingual Child Care & Education Center unique and special?
- Two community-based locations that are easily accessible on your commute to work and home!
- We have low staff turn-over, highly professional staff and an environment that provides employees great compensation, benefits and support!
- Professional and consistent communication with parents about your child’s day, their ongoing development and the little things that make them special!
- Live view cameras so you can check in on your child’s activities!
- We support families to raise bilingual children with the goal of fluency by kindergarten for full time children!
- We believe in creating an environment where children enjoy their days! Each day we find new and engaging ways to challenge small hands and minds!
What are the three main benefits you see in a Spanish immersion approach for children AND their families?
- Language is a window into other cultures, which can enrich the lives of both children and their families.
- Children are especially primed to learn language quickly.
- The better a child speaks another language, the more people they will be able to communicate with and the more opportunities they will have in the future.
How do I enroll my child at Bilingual Child Care & Education Center?
- First, we recommend requesting a tour at one of our beautiful centers in Roseville or Mahtomedi!
- If you would like to enroll, we ask that you submit an enrollment reservation request and a two-week tuition deposit.
- We can walk you through the other enrollment items needed for your child at a personalized tour!
What is the cost of tuition at Bilingual Child Care & Education Center?
- That depends on your child’s schedule (full or part time) and age. Please see our tuition page for details!