Toddlers | Chiquitos
Busy Toddlers, Energetic Caregivers
Our toddler program at our daycare center is engaging, fun, and dynamic to support your busy toddler’s needs.
- Our teachers and caregivers all develop caring bonds with each child! They also are wonderful about communication with parents to make sure you receive information not only about daily care, but also stories of the many special moments your child has each day while in our care.
- At all times, you will have access to live view cameras of the daycare classroom and you will receive many photos and learning stories that describe your child’s ongoing development. Through our Parent App, Educa, you will have access to daily care reports, be able to communicate with your child’s teacher, and can maintain a record of photos and developmental milestones throughout your years with us in our child development center.
- All the rooms at our child daycare are spacious, colorful, and engage your child’s positive development. Our experiential learning environment and toddler curriculum include exploration, music and movement, stories, fine motor skills, play, sensory activities, art projects, gym and playground adventures, and much more!
- Looking for a Spanish immersion school or Spanish classes for kids? Your little one will be immersed in the Spanish language when they attend our daycare center! You will be amazed at how quickly their Spanish language develops alongside their English or other majority language. It is so fun to hear your little one speaking and singing in Spanish!
- You will be a part of our daycare center’s close-knit bilingual community of families, and we’re confident you’ll enjoy our many cultural events where you will be a part of your child’s learning experience and participate in interactive activities.
Here Is What A Few Of Our Families Have To Say About Our Toddler Program And Daycare Center:
“Our son has attended BCEC for the past two years and it has been a wonderful experience for him. He loves his teachers and his language skills in both English and Spanish have grown by leaps and bounds. The center is clean and professionally run. My husband and I really appreciate the consistent communication from the center director and our son’s teachers, and it’s great to have regular parent/teacher conferences. Our 5-month-old daughter will start next week and we couldn’t be happier! I would highly recommend BCEC to anyone who is looking for an immersion setting.”
“Nadia is the best thing that’s happened to our family! My son adores her and copies everything she does. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to send him here.”
Below you will find a link to our Parent Handbook, which is rich with information about our early childhood center. We are also more than happy to answer all of your questions, offer you a tour, or connect you with one of our families for another parent’s feedback on our center! Contact us today for more information about school in Spanish or our early childhood education.